Executive Round Table Breakfast
This is your opportunity to ask a panel of local executives how they grew in their positions, and how you can too!Find out how these executives tackle the following questions and don’t forget to bring your own.
- What steps will show your boss that you want / can handle more responsibility?
- What mistakes have you made in your professional journey?
- Do activities/societies outside of work actually help advance your career?
- School doesn’t teach us everything, what additional knowledge and skills training are important for success?
- What general advice might you offer to our next generation of consultants?
- How did/do you balance billable hours, technical training and client development?
- How do you incorporate your company’s philosophies (mission statement, corp. culture, etc.) in your everyday work?
Panel of Executives: Gene Sieve, Vice President/General Manager Minneapolis-St. Paul Office, Burns & McDonnell; Deborah Reider, Principal in Charge at AKF's Minneapolis office; Paul Asp, Vice President, Structural Engineering, HGA Engineers & Architects; Katie Toghramadjian, President, Isthmus Engineering; Ismael Martinez-Ortiz, President, IMO Consulting Group.