A/E/C Project Management Bootcamp partnered with PSMJ
A/E/C PROJECT MANAGEMENT BOOTCAMP
Registration closes on January 17th, so get signed up today.
The two-day workshop is GUARANTEED to give you proven skills to improve project delivery, financial performance, and client satisfaction:
- Master the 11 must-use parts of an ironclad project schedule
- Avoid the 5 budget busters that put projects in a financial hole
- Negotiate win-win subcontractor agreements
- Seize opportunities for new revenue through upselling and cross-selling
- Learn the PM “wow!” factors that turn clients into evangelists for your firm
- Spot—and fix—issues before they become major problems
- AND MUCH MORE!
With his 34 years in the engineering and construction industry, Alan has been with PSMJ – teaching, facilitating, and inspiring – for more than 20 years. Alan has personally trained thousands of project managers on the principles of successful project delivery and financial management. He is a highly experienced project manager himself, responsible, over the course of his career, for project identification, scope and fee development, project team selection, and leading the execution of agreed upon work.
Take a look at the event brochure with more details and testimonials here.
To receive the group rate discount, please contact John Krapek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-210-6602
Book your group rate for ACEC Bootcamp
Click the link above to book your hotel rooms at the Minneapolic Mariott West for $149 per night.If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel at 952-544-4400.
Start Date: Monday, February 10, 2020
End Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Last Day to Book: Saturday, February 1, 2020