A/E/C Project Management Bootcamp partnered with PSMJ
A/E/C PROJECT MANAGEMENT BOOTCAMP
The two-day workshop GUARANTEED to give you proven skills to improve project delivery, financial performance, and client satisfaction:
- Master the 11 must-use parts of an ironclad project schedule
- Avoid the 5 budget busters that put projects in a financial hole
- Negotiate win-win subcontractor agreements
- Seize opportunities for new revenue through upselling and cross-selling
- Learn the PM “wow!” factors that turn clients into evangelists for your firm
- Spot—and fix—issues before they become major problems
- AND MUCH MORE!
Presenter: Alan Bollinger
With his 34 years in the engineering and construction industry, Alan has been with PSMJ – teaching, facilitating, and inspiring – for more than 20 years. Alan has personally trained thousands of project managers on the principles of successful project delivery and financial management. He is a highly experienced project manager himself, responsible, over the course of his career, for project identification, scope and fee development, project team selection, and leading the execution of agreed upon work.
Take a look at the event brochure with more details and testimonials here.