Executive Roundtable Breakfast
You are invited to attend the Executive Round Table Breakfast on Monday, March 4, where a panel of executives will share their personal stories about the steps they took along the way to advance their careers. This is your opportunity to ask local executives how they grew into their positions, and how you can too! Additional questions are welcome.
Find out how these executives tackle the following questions:
- What steps can I take that will show my boss that I want/can handle more responsibility?
- Do activities/societies outside of work actually help advance your career?
- School doesn’t teach us everything, what additional knowledge and skills training are important for success?
- How did/do you balance billable hours, technical training, and client development?
- How do you incorporate your company’s philosophies (mission statement, corporate culture, etc.) in your everyday work?
- What mistakes have you made in your professional journey?
- What general advice might you offer to our next generation of consultants?
- Tables of 4-6 emerging leaders
- Executives will move from table to table
- 10 minutes per table for discussion