Civil Engineer - Client Service Manager
Sambatek, Inc. is a professional services firm that specializes in engineering, planning, surveying, and environmental services. We serve private clients throughout Minnesota, Texas, and across the country. We embrace challenging projects and work hard to help our clients find success. As a people-first employer, we offer flexible work schedules and the opportunity to choose your work location– remote or in-office– as your work allows.
As a Client Service Manager in the Land Services Division at Sambatek, you will provide expert consultation to a wide range of clients-- from developers to architects, contractors to landowners, and more. Responsibilities include: navigating entitlements, client interactions, marketing/business development, maintaining key clients, and overseeing key projects with the assistance of a Project Manager.
The Sambatek team includes well-established managers and design staff with decades of experience who are passionate about providing exceptional service to our clients. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right person to help continue the expansion of our Land Development team.
Work Location: Hybrid, in-office as needed for client and team interactions
Qualified candidate will:
- Lead project and client pursuits, collaborating with the Division Director and the Chief Growth Office
- Manage multi-discipline projects
- Prepare and/or authorize proposals, project budgets, and client presentations on major projects
- Review and authorize budgets of project managers
- Remain at the forefront of emerging industry practices
- Develop long-lasting relationships with clients to meet their needs and desires
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Passion to work with a variety of clients and multidiscipline staff
- Consulting experience in land development or related field
- Driven to exceed expectations and win over clients
- Effective written and verbal communication, independent judgment essential
- Good mentoring skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive and solution-oriented approach to problems
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment
- Ability to occasionally move equipment/objects weighing up to 10 pounds
Sambatek, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We select candidates without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military status, and any other category protected by law.