MN Transportation Conference & Expo - Call for Presenters
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
It's time for the premier conference of the region to return and we want you to be the star of the show. That's right, the Minnesota Transportation Conference & Expo, scheduled for March 1 - 2, 2022 and held in the Saint Paul RiverCentre, is officially calling for presentations by the best and the brightest in the industry.
An exciting part of the return is the introduction of new planners and significant changes to the format and function of the event. Updates on registration, sponsorship, and exhibit information is coming your way. In the meantime, we invite you to be part of the renaissance by submitting your PRESENTATION BRIEF to be a presenter.
Suggested topics and guidelines for submitting a presentation are listed below.
SUGGESTED PRESENTATION SUBJECTS
Presentations may fall under 13 categories:
- Emerging Technologies (BIM, CAV-X, 3-D Design, Surveying, etc.)
- Freight & Supply Chain/Logistics
- Finance & Economic Development
- Traffic Management/Construction Safety & Operations
- Project Management/Design (Alternative Delivery, Partnerships, etc..)
- Planning - Multimodal Transportation
- Asset Management & Maintenance
- Bridges & Structures
- Major Modal Networks/Projects - The Intersection of Air, Rail, Waterways, or Highways
- Workforce & Career Development
- Construction, Pavement & Materials (Innovation focused)
|Have a question? Click here.|
ADDITIONAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
When submitting a presentation, please include the category from the 'suggested' list above in parentheses following presentation title. The presentation can be attached to ONLY ONE category. The presentation brief should not be more than 150 words (this does not include the title).
All presentations must be received by September 7, 2021 to be given consideration.
Each submission must include the following:
- Contact name
- Position title
- Email address
- Direct and mobile phone number(s)
- Presentation title* (and category**)
* Please consider using titles that are descriptive, but brief. Conference organizers retain the discretion to modify Presentation Titles for consistency within the program.
** Category selection is subject to change based on Conference organizers' interpretation of the subject matter.
We anticipate awarding the presentations the week of September 27.